Filed Under (Plumbing) by Admin on 25-08-2016
Many people power flush there heating systems to get rid of sludge, rust and calcium. However, it has become common for people to leave their central heating systems alone when they need powerflushing in Addlestone and other areas, this is because they either can’t be bothered or they simply don’t know when you should power flush. To avoid mechanical failure and paying out more money, look for a few of these: Your boiler switching on and off regularly or breaking down a lot, your boiler is making noise such as banging or making a kettle sound, radiators getting cold spots or your house feeling cold when your heating is on.
Benefits of Power Flushing:
- It will improve water circulation
- You will save up to 25% on heating bills, therefore your money will stretch further
- Improves central heating efficiency and all your radiators will produce more heat meaning there will be no cold spots
- Your boiler will run quieter
- There will be less risk of it breaking down
- The temperature of the hot water will be better
As you can see power flushing is essential if you would like it to work efficiently and not paying saving money on heating bills, if you think that you need to power flush your central heating system then here are a few tips before the big flush, take note:
- It is important to record the temperature of all radiators and settings of any thermostatic radiator valves (TRV).
- Close automatic air vents manually.
- To ensure that there is a consistent flow going through each valve take the heads off TRV.
- Always read the manufacturer’s instructions.
Filed Under (Portable Offices) by Admin on 18-08-2016
Are you wondering what you can use a portable building for? Well, portable buildings can be used for a variety of things, for example: Portable offices, schools, toilets, shower units, receptions, anti-vandal unit.
Not only is this very convenient, but each portable building is equipped with the necessary items and they’re also clean and comfortable.
Portable buildings have become extremely popular in the recent years; this is because they have multiple benefits, for example:
- Quick – Portable buildings are extremely useful when it comes to wanting them up straight away, they take half the time as it would do to construct a building, therefore by hiring a portable building it can save a lot of time and money.
- Flexible – You’re able to choose which ever portable building you want, whether it’s an office or toilet units for a festival or on a construction site, there is a variety of building for you choose from, depending on what you need them for. In addition, the sizes of these portable buildings also vary on what you choose and want.
- Portable – The best part about these building is that they’re portable, therefore when you hire or buy one you can then move them to different locations. Not only is this super convenient but also saves money in the future as you will be able to use them if you move to a different place.
- Convenient – Whether it is a toilet at a construction site or shower unit at a festival, portable buildings are always convenient, you don’t just save time and money but having a toilet available especially on a construction site can ensure that your workers get back to work straight away instead of taking time to work to and from the main building where the toilets are.
A company which will help you is Insite Portable Accommodation – take a look at their website to find out more information.
Filed Under (Hardware Store) by Admin on 15-08-2016
Leading supplier of hose, coupling and workshop supplies The Hosemaster are now stocking Jubilee Multiband for their customers to benefit from. But what is this?
Jubilee Multiband is an endless or crew band system that can be assembled by anyone, anywhere and allows for all users to cut the band to lengths to suit their individual needs and requirements. The Multiband can be used in a variety of areas including air conditioning, heating, sign fixing and more, making it one of the most versatile options within the industry.
Compromising of a phenomenal worm drives steel strip and screw housings which cleverly attach to the strip; the Multiband holds the ability to be tightened securely on things of many diameters without any hassle at all.
The Jubilee Multiband that The Hosemaster is now offering is ten metres in length and priced at just £33.61, and has already received a number of great customer reviews. They also have banding options available in 11mm mild steel zinc plated, 7mm stainless steel and 11mm stainless steel, making it thoroughly possible for all to purchase banding 100% suited to their needs and requirements.
If you require further information, have any questions, or would like assistance in choosing the best products for you, you will be happy to know that The Hosemaster have a highly knowledgeable yet friendly team on hand to talk to you today. Why not give them a call on 01282 604002?
Filed Under (Removals) by Admin on 30-06-2016
Relocating, whether it be homes or offices can be incredibly stressful is not completed efficiently and correctly therefore we thought that we would provide some basic tips to assist all:
- There is no such thing as packing too early, do this in as much advance as possible to avoid having to rush any packing a the last minute
- Start by packing things, and rooms, that you know that you’re not going to need – being sure not to pack anything away that you are going to need before your move
- If possible pack away one room at a time, labelling each box clearly. This will allow you to be easily able to find things upon arrival at your new destination
- Limit each box to thirty pounds so that they are not too heavy to carry this will ensure that you don’t get injured and also that the boxes do not break, damaging the items inside
- When packing make sure that there aren’t any empty gaps in boxes, these can be filled with newspaper – this will secure your items
If you are looking for a professional London removals company to assist you with your move, one company that would be happy to help is Safe Removals. You can visit their website here: www.saferemovals.co.uk
Filed Under (Security) by Admin on 15-04-2016
A recent analysis conducted by BBC News has found that for every 100 burglaries, 14 arrests are made. Data shows that in 2014-2015 392,341 burglaries took place however only 54,466 arrests for these crimes were made.
But why is this?
Almost half of burglaries in the UK take place away from the home – in outhouses, sheds and garages etc. These crimes often occur during the night, whist people sleep and often there isn’t any CCTV or witnesses to help assist investigations. This is turn makes securing arrests incredibly difficult, never mind convictions.
What should you do?
If you are worried that you are going to get burgled, or even if you’re not, it is important that you ensure that you have efficient CCTV in place as not only will this enable you to catch any criminals if you are unfortunate to be robbed from but will also act as a deterrence and reduce your risk of being burgled.
Another good step to take is to purchase a safe from Safes UK or SMP Security. In a safe you can store anything you wish, such as jewellery, cash and important documents and this will provide you with extra piece of mind as if someone does manage to get into your home, they will be incredibly unlikely to be able to get into your safe also. If you would like to purchase a safe today, or would simply like to view your available options, you can visit www.smpsecurity.co.uk today.
Filed Under (Air Guns) by Admin on 31-03-2016
When it comes to air gunning, many people are initially surprised at how difficult it can really be. However, once people have got used to the sport and the obstacles it presents – it can be one of the most fun activities available. One thing in which can enable maximum fun when air gunning is an improved accuracy, and here are a few tips on how you could improve yours:
- Use REAL paper targets when practising. These may cost a little more than it would to simply print your own however the results are definitely worth it – the paper won’t tear when you take a shot and accuracy will be improved vastly.
- Use a good scope. By using a decent scope accuracy can be straight away improved by up to 50% – even if you only use a scope whilst practicing, it will help you get a better idea of angles and distances you can shoot when a real game comes around.
- Only use the best steel pellets. People often purchase the cheapest pellets that they can find as they are under the impression that it won’t make difference – but this is wrong. When purchasing pellets go for a well-known popular brand as there will be a reason to why others use them.
- Again, like it is important to use good pellets from good providers, it also matters what airsoft gun you use. Popular and highly recommended guns are Walther air rifles .
Hopefully these tips will be helpful to you and in turn we hope that your accuracy improves. If you would like to see more tips or have any questions that you would like answering, you can contact Solware as they are always available to help air gunners all over the UK.
Filed Under (CCTV Cameras) by Admin on 08-02-2016
Going into 2016 brings thoughts of improvement and efficiency to the fore, especially regarding your home. Let this be the year you really take pride in your property.
Whether it’s a base for your family, much-needed personal space, room to relax or just your go-to for a bit of comfort – having a healthy home environment is key. Yet when considering the home it can be easy to think about the interiors, and leave the exteriors to the mercy of the weather! It is by taking the time to consider your home as a whole that you really make it a positive place to be:
Enhance the exteriors
The exterior features are often the first thing a person will see when looking onto your home. Therefore, you want the whole assembly to convey both pleasantry and security. Why not consider our top tips for achieving this – through fortifying the exterior of your home:
- A fine fence – fencing makes a classic addition around any house, and options available nowadays mean that you can get a design which really suits your own style. Good fencing can also serve to deter potential thieves and make you feel more secure in your home
- Secure seals – having your doors and windows well-framed and painted not only ensures an attractive appearance, but is an opportunity to make sure they shut properly too. This reduces the chances of tampering; keeping any potential thieves out and the heat in – so efficiency on both fronts!
- Effective surveillance – a good CCTV camera could be an important consideration this year; as they are one of the ultimate methods of securing your home – plus the appearance serves as an effective deterrent of bad behaviour
A prime provider
Cricklewood Electronics are experts in the provision of CCTV cameras and surveillance systems including AHD 1080P CCTV models.
Filed Under (Recruitment Agency) by Admin on 29-01-2016
Trends in recruitment often fluctuate. After all, it is a process which may be influenced by the markets, the output of related industries and the people involved. Yet a recent report has drawn attention to rising demands for flexible working in turn influencing the recruitment process.
According to a survey conducted by Waddington Brown, over a quarter of high-ranking professionals expressed the need for more flexible working arrangements; asserting that this needs to be addressed in order for recruiters to retain the top talent. Flexible working may involve alternate office hours, later starting times or the prospect of teleworking for example; increasingly expected by the modern professional.
Recruiters could therefore be considered under more pressure, especially going forward, not only to consider the skill of their clients but their working schedules. Some industry experts argue that more diverse working schedules need to be offered in order to increase the chances of the best talents taking on appropriate roles. Therefore, recruitment which considers the method of work, as well as the skill set available is important.
Flexibility matters, but skill does too
Yet going forward, it is clear that this flexibility matters, but essentially when it is paired with a proper consideration of skill. Flexi-working is not a focus which will rise alone in recruitment; after all, it is essential that high-level recruiters continue to source skilled clients with as much scrutiny as possible. It is taking these complementary factors into account and coordinating them to the recruitment process which is likely to allow for even better working productivity and employee retention in the future.
Here for you
A prime example of a specialist in the area of recruitment, working from an established London base and able to advise you, is GSR2R. They offer a rec2rec service and for more information you can visit their website: www.gsr2r.com
Filed Under (Funky Fabrics) by Admin on 18-01-2016
Crating is a hobby which opens up so many opportunities – a chance for you to get creative and enjoy yourself. Think it only involves sewing and stitching? Think again! Craft involves a wide range of activities, unlocking the chance for you to try out new materials and techniques. In this way, it is a method of learning a skill at the same time as creating an exciting outcome. So why not consider some of the following options…
- Quilting – this is a process different to knitting and sewing, which tends to involve slightly more heavy material in order to make a quilt. You can even incorporate a favourite patchwork design and a homemade quilt makes a great gift
- Marquetry – this is the art of forming deigns on pieces of wood and can be incredibly rewarding. You only need some simple basics to get started: typically a craft knife and a steel ruler, as well as some wood veneers or pieces to put your designs onto
- Spinning wool – it’s important remember that the opportunity to be inventive with wool goes far beyond knitting alone. The process of spinning is historic and certainly quirky; plus you can rent a wheel or even buy your own
- Cloth-dyeing – colouring cloth inventively can be great fun and part of a wider artistic project too. You may want to create a funky piece of clothing or example, or achieve a particular appearance s you can use the resultant fabric to decorate your home
A prime example of a fabric provider who may be able to help you with your crafting supply needs is The Remnant House. They offer a wide variety, including options such as batik fabric and fleece. For more information you can visit their website: www.remnanthousefabric.co.uk
Filed Under (Christmas Fabric) by Admin on 17-12-2015
By now, the majority of people already have their Christmas trees, stockings and lights up –but there is still time to decorate your home even more, in magical and crafty ways, if you so wish. One Christmas decoration choice that you could opt for is that of Christmas garlands. They add a real personal touch to every home, especially when handmade and they don’t cost a fortune to make either!
To make a Christmas garland this is all you’ll need:
- Christmas Fabric
Four easy steps:
- Begin by cutting down your fabric into squares that are 10” x 10”, this will make it a more manageable size for you to work with. After this, continue to cut these pieces of fabric into 10” x 1” strips. If the fabric that you have got it smaller than this, don’t worry – other size strips will work fine too i.e. 7” x 1” strips.
- Decide how you would like your garland to look for example – most people choose to use around 4 different fabrics which they then use in either a pattern or clusters that mix them together. Put these into piles to avoid any confusion.
- Start to create the garland by simply tying the strips around the twine, one piece at a time.
- Keep on tying these strips on until you either reach the desired length that you need or you run out of fabric. You can then hang the garland in a place of your choice, using small nails or removal hooks.
The best Christmas fabric
If you are now in the mood to make your very own garland but need to purchase some fabric first – don’t worry, there’s still time. The Remnant House are leading fabric suppliers and not only do they have a huge range of amazing fabrics to choose form but also they offer next day delivery services. Visit their website here: www.remnanthousefabric.co.uk